For Easter, we love taking the boiled eggs that have been dyed and colored by the kids and turning them into our favorite recipe “Deviled Eggs.” We love Deviled eggs but sometimes the regular deviled eggs during Easter can get boring. So we came up with four delicious ways to add a little spice to our original recipe.
6 hard boiled eggs
2 cups of Miracle Whip or Mayo
1 tsp garlic powder
Paprika for dusting.
½ tsp of salt and pepper
Cut the eggs in half length wise. Remove the yolks from the eggs and place them in a bowl. With a potato masher, mash the eggs yolks. In the bowl with the egg yolks add the Miracle whip/Mayo, ham, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix the all the ingredients together. With a plastic bag with a hole in a corner or in a piping bag, fill all 12 halves with the filling. Dust the filled halves with the Paprika.
To jazz up this recipe here are some options.
1. Chipotle deviled Eggs
· In place of 2 cups of miracle whip you can do 1 cup of Miracle Whip and 1 cup of Chipotle Mayo.
2. Ham or Turkey Deviled Eggs
· You can add diced ham or Turkey to the mix.
3. Spicy Deviled Eggs
· To spice this up we dust with Cayenne pepper and add diced jalapeños.
4. Cheesy deviled eggs.
· We add liquid cheese to the mix and then dust with paprika and finely shredded cheese.