Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BBQ Chicken Wings for Father's Day


On Father’s Day, I like to make the special men my life an incredible meal.  My husband and most of the meal in my life love anything fried, anything that has to do with chicken and anything smothered in an incredible sauce.  So for the men in my life I like to make them my famous fried chicken wings smothered in my fabulous Chipotle Cooking with Patt’s BBQ Sauce.

Here is the recipe for Cooking With Patt’s BBQ Chicken Wings


BBQ CHICKEN WINGS

Chicken wings

12 chicken wings

3 cups of flour

1 ½ tsp of Pepper

½ tbsp of Garlic powder

½ tbsp of Lemon pepper

1 tsp of paprika

1 tsp of Basil

½ tbsp of Onion powder

½ cup of seasoning salt

1 tsp of garlic salt



Directions for Chicken

Preheat the deep fryer to 350 degrees F.  In a large Ziploc freezer bag or a large plastic bag, Put the flour and the rest of the seasonings into the bag. Coat the Chicken wings with the flour mixture.    Deep fry the wings for 15 minutes. 

Cover them in your favorite BBQ sauce or in Cooking With Patt’s Chipotle BBQ Sauce.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers